Rules of entry
- All entries must be submitted via the official online entry
system by midnight on 25 January 2018.
- The eligibility period for entries is January 2017 - January 2018.
- You can enter as many categories as you like.
- Unless stated otherwise, the submitting company name given on
the entry form is the name that will be used throughout the campaign, on all
marketing communications and material. Including certificates and trophies, if
- Shortlisted finalists will be officially announced week
commencing 5 March 2018.
- Finalists agree to co-operate with Campaign, who may wish to publicise entries.
- Campaign takes no responsibility
for incidental costs incurred by entrants.
- The decision of the judges is final and no further
correspondence will be considered.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash
alternative will be offered.
- Campaign may use footage (photos
and video clips) of the judging day and Awards dinner as they see appropriate.
- All finalists have the right to promote themselves as Campaign Tech Awards finalists, where appropriate.