Entries received until 7 March are £435 + VAT per entry
Entries received from 8 March are £545 + VAT per entry
The FINAL entry deadline is Thursday 14 March at MIDNIGHT
For full instructions on how to prepare your entry, please download the entry kit here.
How do I submit my entry?
1. Click here to enter now.
2. Register your details following the on-screen instructions.
3. Choose the relevant category you wish to enter. Select 'Enter this category' button relative to your entry.
4. Upload your entry document and supporting imagery (up to 50MB) using the Upload button. Insert a title for your entry in the ‘Project Title’ field. If you reach the shortlist this name will be used at the Awards Ceremony.
5. Save your entry and you will return to the category page
6. If you wish to enter another category, repeat steps 3-6.
7. Select the entries you wish to submit by using the tick boxes in the 'Entries Not Submitted' tab below. Click 'Submit and Pay'.
8. Confirm your payment details and click 'Complete
9. You will receive an email to confirm you have submitted your entry.
10. You're done! Once your entry has been submitted you will receive an automated confirmation email.